1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Website and Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms. These Terms may be updated from time to time, and your continued use of the Website and Service after any changes shall constitute your acceptance of the updated Terms.
2. Use of the Service Sound of Text provides a service that converts text to speech using the Google Translate API. You agree to use the Service in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You may only use the Service for lawful purposes and shall not use it for any illegal, harmful, or unauthorized activities.
3. User Content You may submit text content to be converted into speech using the Service (“User Content”). By submitting User Content, you grant Sound of Text a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display your User Content for the purpose of providing the Service.
4. Intellectual Property The Website, Service, and all associated content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and software, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, or perform any of the content without the prior written consent of Sound of Text.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties The Service is provided “as is” and Sound of Text makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of the Service. Sound of Text disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
7. Limitation of Liability To the extent permitted by applicable law, Sound of Text shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from your use of the Service.
8. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Sound of Text and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of your use of the Service, violation of these Terms, or infringement of any rights of a third party.
9. Termination Sound of Text reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website and Service, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice, for any reason, including if Sound of Text believes that you have violated these Terms.
10. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Jurisdiction], without regard to its conflict of law principles.
11. Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com